Sendian - Masaar Villa

Sendian - Masaar Villa

Sendian - Masaar Villa

Ask For Price


City Sharjah
Area Masaar
Developer Arada Properties
Property Type Villas


Type Properties
Availability Sold
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms 3
Speciality 30/70 Easy Payment Plan
Plot size 1730 sq ft

About this property

Sendian Villas at Masaar: Your Pathway to Tranquil Living


Nestled within Sharjah's Masaar community, Sendian Villas offer an idyllic setting for those seeking to bask in an oasis of tranquility, luxury, and modern living. With the heartwarming touch of the traditional Emirati essence combined with state-of-the-art amenities, the villas are set to become the embodiment of the perfect home for families.


Facilities & Amenities: Sendian Villas provide more than just a home; they offer a holistic living experience. With a community center pulsating with various activities, there's never a dull moment. Children can have the time of their lives in the adventure playground, exploring and making memories. The Zad food truck village offers gastronomic delights to satiate every palate, and the surrounding shops and restaurants mean residents never have to venture far for leisure or essentials.


Safe & Serene: Safety and serenity are paramount in Masaar. As a gated community, it ensures utmost security for its residents, especially for children, enabling them to flourish in a protected environment. The name "Masaar", which signifies a direction or path, aptly captures the essence of this community - a pathway to joy, growth, and prosperity.


Customization & Unique Living Experience: Masaar and, by extension, Sendian Villas, offers its residents the flexibility to create a life tailored to their unique tastes. With a vast array of amenities at their disposal, residents can craft a lifestyle filled with activities that resonate with their passions, whether it's enjoying a peaceful jog amidst the lush greenery, indulging in gastronomic adventures, or reveling in the serene ambiance of a smart home that's personalized to their preferences.


Payment & Completion: Understanding the needs of potential homeowners, the Sendian Villas come with an attractive 30/70 payment plan. This eases the financial burden on buyers, enabling them to pay 30% of the total price upfront, followed by a stretched payment of the remaining 70% over a decade. Prospective homeowners can look forward to moving into their dream abodes by Q1 2023.


Conclusion: For those in pursuit of a home that transcends the ordinary and offers an unparalleled living experience, Sendian Villas at Masaar stands as the epitome of elegance, luxury, and comfort. As a haven of peace and modernity, this community promises a life filled with cherished moments, growth, and boundless happiness.


Views Masaar
Amenities Complete Aminities like Swimming Pool, Gym, Kids Play Area

Property representative

Yasmeen Yahya

Senior Property Consultant



Contact Us

Head Office +971 50 211 7119

Russia Office

South Africa:

Follow Us